|Bahrain Visas||Normal Price (INR) *||Express Price (INR) **||ENTRY|
|7 Days Tourist Visa||9300||NA||SINGLE|
|14 Days Tourist Visa||9300||NA||MULTIPLE|
|14 Days Business Visa||9300||NA||MULTIPLE|
|30 Days Visit Visa||11800||NA||SINGLE|
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Bahrain Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Bahrain for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Bahrain. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Please fill up all fields in the Visa Application Form.
2. Please provide a clear colored passport copy of front page and last page with the application.
3. Please provide one clear colored photograph along with the application.
4. Any of the following Identity Proof:-.
5. Any of the following Current Address Proof :-
6. Any of the following financial documents:-
7. In case of visiting relative then Invitees Resident Visa. (Profession of the invitee should be above the supervisor level).
Please provide hotel booking details and reference number if the applicant has booked a hotel.
If the applicant is transiting, we need final destination Visa.
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the visa which meet your requirements.
|Visa Type||Visa Validity||Duration of Stay||Entries|
|Visit 7 Days||Visa is valid for 30 Days from the Date of Issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 7 days from the Date of entry in Bahrain||Single Entry|
|Visit 14 Days||Visa is valid for 30 Days from the Date of Issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 14 days from the Date of entry in Bahrain||Pax can enter multiple times from the date of entry to next 14 days|
|Business 14 Days||Visa is valid for 30 Days from the Date of Issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 14 days from the Date of entry in Bahrain||Pax can enter multiple times from the date of entry to next 14 days|
The Normal processing time is 8-10 Bahrain Working Days except for Friday, Saturday and any Bahrain Holidays. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Bahrain. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.
1. Applicant must not take up paid employment during the visit to Bahrain.
2. Applicant must be able to support self (and any dependents) during the visit.
3. Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
4. If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Bahrain.
Please Note :
– Friday and Saturday are considered as non-working days for Bahrain.
– We do not provide Work/ Job / Employment visas.
– The visa cost does not include the fee for ‘Ok to Board’