|Taiwan Visas||Normal Price (INR) *||Express Price (INR) **|
|30 Days Multiple Entry Business Visa (ROC Travel Authorization Certificate)||575||NA|
|30 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (ROC Travel Authorization Certificate)||575||NA|
1. Travelers holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Taiwan E-Visa only if they hold a Valid UK/USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand or any of the Schengen countries visa (either a Valid resident or permanent resident card or Valid entry visa). All other applications will have to be done via manual submission with the Turkey Consulate in your respective cities/countries.
2. Person wishes to travel to Taiwan for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Taiwan is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to Taiwan. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Clear Colored Front and Last full page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
2 . Valid UK / USA or Schengen visa (Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, any of the Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, or the United States) holding visa in one of the below category:
3. Invitation letter from invitee is required, if travelling on Business visit.
4. Confirm Airline Ticket.
5. Applicant Mobile number
6. Any of the following Current Address Proof :-
7. Any of the following financial documents:-
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the visa which meet your requirements.
|VISA TYPE||VISA VALIDITY||DURATION OF STAY||ENTRY|
|30 Days Tourist Visa - (ROC Travel Authorization Certificate)||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in Taiwan||Multiple|
|30 Days Business Visa - (ROC Travel Authorization Certificate)||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in Taiwan||Multiple|
The Normal processing time is 01-02 Taiwan Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Taiwan Holidays. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Taiwan. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.
IMPORTANT NOTE :-
Nationals of Indonesia who possess a valid Japan Visa Waiver Registration are eligible for an ROC Travel Authorization Certificate.
The visas in the aforementioned list of required documents do not include work permits.
Online applications can only be made by persons holding valid regular passports. Persons holding temporary, emergency, or informal passports, or travel documents other than a passport, cannot submit online applications.
Once the application has been approved, the applicant is kindly requested to print out the ROC Travel Authorization Certificate. The applicant must present the certificate and the required documents for inspection when entering Taiwan. Entry will be denied if the required documents are not produced.
An approved ROC Travel Authorization Certificate is valid for 90 days. Multiple entries within these 90 days are allowed. The holder of an ROC Travel Authorization Certificate may stay in Taiwan for 30 days, starting from the day after arrival. If the holder wishes to apply for another ROC Travel Authorization Certificate, he or she must do so seven days prior to the expiry of the current certificate.
Please Note :
– Saturday and Sunday are considered as non-working days for Taiwan.
– We do not provide Work/ Job / Employment visas.