If you are planning a holiday to Dubai with your friends and family, getting a Dubai visa is now is easier than ever. You can now apply for a Dubai visa online starting from Rs 5,100 and receive it in just 5 working days. When all your travel hassles are managed by us, great holidays are a guarantee.
|VISA TYPES||NORMAL PRICE (₹)||EXPRESS PRICE (₹)||ENTRY|
|96 HRS Transit Visa||5100||6100||SINGLE|
|14 Days Service Visa||6500||7500||SINGLE|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||6500||7500||SINGLE|
|30 Days Multiple Tourist Visa||17499||18499||MULTIPLE|
|90 Days Tourist Visa||18499||19499||SINGLE|
|90 Days Multiple Tourist Visa||36499||37499||MULTIPLE|
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for UAE Visa.
2. Applicants under 21 years of age should be travelling accompanied by an immediate relative i.e. parents / siblings above 21 years of age.
3. Person wishes to travel to UAE for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in UAE is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
4. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to UAE. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
5. Ok to Board (OTB) is an airline requirement. Few airline charge fee for updating OTB on PNR. These charges are in addition to VISA fee. Also, please note, it takes at least 2 working days to update PNR after issuance of VISA. Currently below mentioned Airlines requires Ok to Board, more airlines could be added in future without prior notice.
Air India, Air India Express, Indigo, Spice Jet, Jet Airways (Required from Cochin, Calicut, Trivandrum, Mangalore, Chandigarh airports only), Oman Air, Gulf Air, Kuwait Airways, Emirates and Bahrain Air.
1. Clear colored Passport Size Photograph.
2. Clear colored Front and Last page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
3. Any of the following Current Address Proof :-
4. Any of the following financial documents:-
6. In case of visiting relative then Invitees Resident Visa. (Profession of the invitee should be above the supervisor level.)
|Visa Type||Visa Validity||Duration of Stay||Entries|
|Tourist/Short Term Visit 30 Days Single Entry||Visa is valid for 58 days from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in UAE||Single Entry|
|96 hrs Transit Visa||Visa is valid for 30 days from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 96 hrs from the Date of entry in UAE||Single Entry|
|14 Days Service Visa||Visa is valid for 14 Days from the Date of Issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 14 days from the Date of entry in UAE||Single Entry|
|Tourist/Short Term Visit 30 Days Multiple Entry||Visa is valid for 58 days from the Date of issue||Pax can stay unto maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in UAE||Pax can enter multiple times from the date of entry to next 30 days|
|Tourist/Long Term Visit 90 Days Single Entry||Visa is valid for 58 days from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 90 days from the Date of entry in UAE||Single Entry|
|Tourist/Long Term Visit 90 Days Multiple Entry||Visa is valid for 58 days from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 90 days from the first Date of entry in UAE||Pax can enter multiple times from the first date of entry to next 90 days|
The Normal processing time is 72 hours (3 UAE Working Days) except for Friday, Saturday and any UAE Holiday. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the UAE Security Department.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Dubai / DNRD. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.
* Processing time for Normal Visas : 3-5 working days
** Processing time for Express Visas : 2-3 working days
Please Note :
– Friday and Saturday are considered as non-working days for UAE.
– We do not provide Work/ Job / Employment visas
– The visa cost does not include the fee for ‘Ok to Board’