|Malaysia Visas||Normal Price (INR) *||Express Price (INR) **|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||3450||NA|
|15 Days Tourist Visa||2090||NA|
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Malaysia Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Malaysia for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Malaysia is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. We suggest applicants to carry Travel Insurance while travelling to Malaysia. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Color Photo – Specification 35mm X 50 mm, 65% to 70% face cover with both the ears visible, no border, taken within 06 months, white back ground, only Studio photos accepted, scanned photos not acceptable.
2. Clear colored Front and Last full page of Valid Indian passport copies with minimum validity of six months.
3. Hotel Confirmation Voucher
4. Confirm Airline Ticket
5. Last 03 months bank statement
6. Applicant Mobile number.
7. Applicant’s Email id (required only in case, if applying for 15 days Tourist visa category).
8. Any of the following Current Address Proof:-
Last month Electricity Bill
9. Any of the following financial documents:-
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the Visa.
|VISA TYPE||VISA VALIDITY||DURATION OF STAY||ENTRIES|
|15 Days Tourist Visa||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 15 days from the Date of entry in Malaysia||Single|
|15 Days Tourist Visa||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 15 days from the Date of entry in Malaysia||Multiple|
|30 Days Tourist Visa||Visa is valid for 03 months from the Date of issue||Pax can stay up to maximum of 30 days from the Date of entry in Malaysia||Multiple|
The Normal processing time is 01-02 Malaysia Working Days except for Saturday, Sunday and any Malaysia Holidays. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Malaysia. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.
Please Note :
– Saturday and Sunday are considered as non-working days for Malaysia.
– We do not provide Work/ Job / Employment visas.